Grammy Pammy's View From 10,000 ft.

Setting the record straight 24/7 !! Don't sweat the small stuff (from 10,000 ft. it's all small stuff)!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    IT'S TRUE. I ALMOST DIED...





    Okay, I'm being a little over dramatic, but the fact remains: I got sucked on by shark. How many of you can say that? None?...That's what I thought.

    Anyhoo, here's further proof that I swam with the stingrays:


    See?! They were everywhere...and they were hungry!


    This is me being helped out by our snuba guide mere seconds after the near-fatal suck job...


    After the attack, I much preferred to watch the stingrays from above...


    Yes, that's right folks, I looked death in the eye and smiled!



    Darling daughter, Deals, posted about our trip on her site, too. Feel free to visit the relevant posting HERE, but remember - DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD SHE SAYS. Grammy Pammy's are much too graceful to fall into bathtubs. Sheesh!

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home